Thursday 4 April 2013

EVOLUTIONARY CYCLE SKETCH

I thought about some sort of bugs or insects because I've been always inspired by how butterflies evolved from a caterpillar.

Then lots more of sketches, I just drew anything come up into my head, eg : tadpoles, flowers, frogs, bunnies, moles...
I was about to choose the flower evolved into a cactus-liked plant in a desert environment. However, I wonder why not sketch some more, it would be any ways. Then I thought about animals could live both on ground and underwater; amphibians were probably what I wanted.
And sure I could mix everything on earth up. A reptile evolves into an amphibian-liked lizard which can swim now.
Extra thoughts: a giant island turtle which can be explained simply as a enormously giant turtle brings a whole ecological system on his shell. After all, I chose the amphibian lizard after all.